This year’s Epiphany Papers, Recognizing God’s Story, explore how to look for and identify God’s work today in our lives, churches and communities. The materials can be used by individuals or groups during the season of Epiphany to complement preparation for implementing the new diocesan mission strategy as well as preparation for the annual diocesan Spring Learning Event on Saturday, March 4 (event details forthcoming).
- The Unexpected Discovery
- When the Unexpected Happens
- The Unexpected Request
- The Unexpected Joys of a Different Perspective
- The Unexpected Listener
- Sunday, March 12th, 4:00 pm — gathering at the Rectory
- Sunday, January 29th, 4:00 pm — gathering at the Rectory, with discussion of the recent women’s marches
- Sunday, November 6th, 4:00 pm — gathering for fellowship at the Rectory
- Saturday, July 16th, 6:00 pm — potluck supper
- May 15th Discussion started from the book of Ruth and then ….
- April 10th Initial gathering
Gospel of Luke
Select the link below for an account of three forums offered by Brother John of the Trinity during October, 2016.
An invitation to listen and to understand.
At the Diocesan Congregational Resource Day held in Hopkinton on October 1st, the Reverend Canon Bill Parnell, our new Canon to the Ordinary, led a session on Indaba.
Thanks to all those who joined us during the Easter Season for sessions on mindfulness training!
See the link below for a brief description of each month in Rachel Held Evans’ book: A Year of Biblical Womanhood