There’s a lot going on! Check the listings below for key dates and events ….
PENTECOST ~ The celebration of Pentecost takes place on June 4 this year.
SUMMER SERVICE HOURS: Beginning June 25 through September 3, we move to summer hours with one service at 9:00 am at the Cary Altar in the main church
COOKOUT AT THE RECTORY Please join The Children and Youth Commission on Sunday, June 25th at 4 pm at the Rectory for a cookout and a time to talk about opportunities to engage with and support our youth ministries. We will have delicious food and fellowship while discussing current youth programming challenges and prospects for a sustainable youth ministry. All are welcome and we hope to share exciting plans and opportunities that are on our horizons!
OF NOTE FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH
- INSTRUCTED EUCHARIST will take place at the ten-o’clock Children’s Service next Sunday, May 21
- SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE is June 9
- TRINITY SUNDAY ~SUNDÆ SUNDAY Church School, Nursery and Youth Choir Recognition immediately following Children’s Liturgy on June 11
- GRADUATING SENIOR SERVICE: Sunday, June 18, graduating seniors will craft a special service
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL Summer is coming! Vacation Bible School is scheduled for the week August 14-18, Monday through Friday, at 9:00 am. Click here to register.
- EPISCOPAL CHURCH WOMEN meet next on May 18. Please contact Priscilla Guillemette at 508-264-0832 or Janet Miranda at 508-997-1656.
- CHURCH SCHOOL TEACHERS’ MEETING is Sunday, May 28 at 12:00 am
- VESTRY MEETING The next meeting of the Vestry is Wednesday, May 31st at 6:30 in the Office Conference Room.
- PILGRIMAGE PREPARATORY MEETING will be Sunday June 11 at Noon
- WOMEN’S GROUP ~ will meet on June 11 at 4:00 pm at the Rectory
- EUCHARISTIC VISITOR MEETING ~ The next meeting is June 14 at 6:30 pm